A tiny paradise but covers all the natural wonders of life, that’s your favorite Mauritius!
It has got a dreamy vibe to it.
No matter how small the country is, but it still leaves many places to discover for travelers so they eventually have to make the next trip to Mauritius again. That’s how the island attracts tourists from all over the world. Whether you are traveling by car, walking on the bare street or swimming, there is a lot to explore.
If you plan to roam around Mauritius in a car, you will come across many car rental Mauritius deals online that you will certainly find affordable and useful while your stay in Mauritius. If you are here with your special someone and fond of splendid picturesque and views, we have got the best scenic routes you should take before you leave the paradise:
1. Les Mariannes: The remote village offers the kind of spectacular view that makes you forget about all the speed limitations as it is connected with the Verdun-Terre Rouge motorway. Les Mariannes is home to a big scale plantation of Victoria pineapples. Indeed, a perfect gateway to admire the yellow slopes.
2. Tea Route: Being a highly popular cultural and gastronomical tour, the tea route is a wonderful adventure and will surely give you lovely memories of your stay in Mauritius. Within a few hours, you will be able to discover so many colors and flavors. You will appreciate the landscape during your trip here.
3. Bois Cheri: As the island is fully surrounded by a tea plantation, it offers a picture-perfect memory. The narrow-winding road with the hilly topography gives a vivid ride of your life. That’s the reason why it makes sense choosing a right car rental Mauritius with the best services. Also, keep your eyes open for any heavy vehicle crosses by.
4. Grand Gaube to Mapou: The beach is highly recognized for its lively trees paving both sides of the road. Most of the road network on the northern part of the island is quite similar. Since this route is situated in between sugarcane plantations so seeing sugar mills will also be a part of your trip.
5. Bel Ombre: For the 2,500 hectare Domaine de Bel Ombre estate, Bel Ombre is well known in Mauritius. The place is home to the luxury heritage: The villas, heritage le Telfair, Le Chateau de Bel Ombre and heritage awali hotels. There is a small Bel Ombre restaurant which is easy to spot from its bright yellow umbrellas. It serves freshly squeezed juices, fishes, authentic creole curries. The best part is these items are home made in the kitchen by Laura Monroe who has built up the business from scratch on her own.
6. The South East: If you really want to discover the historical places of Mauritius, drive through the road that leads to the South-East of Mauritius. The route gives a remarkable landscape and it also allows you to take a few breaks to explore the Mauritian architectural heritage, museums and markets. To appreciate what Mauritius has to offer during tour stay, renting a vehicle will facilitate your daily planning if you want to discover the secrets of South-East.
7. Maconde: The iconic U-shaped beach was recently revamped and situated right at the entrance of Baie du Cap coastal village. It has such a beautiful scenic beauty that visitors can easily reach through a staircase. Certainly, you will enjoy a perfect moment of pure delight by the turquoise waters.
Visiting these beautiful attractions in Mauritius will really be a worthwhile experience for you. However, it’s imperative to go with proper planning, so rent a car in Mauritius Island, you can be sure of discovering the secrets of this tiny island. No matter how nature plays, you will enjoy the atmosphere and vibes of the Mauritian roads.